Application Management

    Students interested in starting during the Fall of 2018 should select the appropriate application using the descriptions below. Students interested in Summer of 2018 or Spring of 2019 should choose their application based on start term.
    • First Year - Students who have not taken any college coursework after graduating high school.  
    • Transfer Application - Students who have attended college/university after graduating from high school. 
    • Adult & Continuing Education - Students who have completed at least 30 credits of college coursework after graduating from high school and plan to take evening courses or students applying for the Accelerated BSN or Post-Degree Education Licensure Program.
    • Graduate - Students who plan to apply for the MSN, MBA, MAEd or the MMME program.
    • Seminary- Students who plan to apply for the MDiv, STM, MTS or MAYFM.  This application is also for any student interested in earning a certificate through Trinity Lutheran Seminary. The downloadable application for the DMIN program can be found here
    • Paralegal Programs - Students who plan to apply for the paralegal program at Capital University Law School.
    • Intensive English Program (ESL) - Students applying for this program should select the first-year or transfer application.

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application.

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.